- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The first ever Debica high performance winter tyre, the Frigo HP is designed for drivers who value dynamic driving in tough conditions. Equipped with a number of innovative technological solutions, the Frigo HP delivers high performance in every kind of winter condition. Wide circumferential grooves enable greater water and slush dispersion at higher speeds, greatly reducing the risk of aquaplaning. Meanwhile flat tread contour offers high mileage and balanced performance across the whole tyre width.
- Exceptional grip and handling in tough conditions due to an innovative silica tread compound
- Extended biting edges ensure great performance on snow
- Low weight tyre carcass guarantees high mileage and reduced fuel consumption
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Debica / Frigo HP
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Debica / Frigo HP Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Rolling resistance||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Load range||Approved rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall width||Tread depth||Price|
|R15||195/50 R15 82H||195/50 R15||82H|
|R15||195/55 R15 85H||195/55 R15||85H|
|R15||195/65 R15 91H||195/65 R15||91H|
|R15||205/65 R15 94H||205/65 R15||94H|
|R16||195/55 R16 87H||195/55 R16||87H|
|R16||205/55 R16 91H||205/55 R16||91H|
|R16||205/60 R16 92H||205/60 R16||92H|
|R16||205/60 R16 96H||205/60 R16||96H|
|R16||215/55 R16 93H||215/55 R16||93H|
|R16||215/60 R16 99H||215/60 R16||99H|
|R16||215/65 R16 98H||215/65 R16||98H|
|R16||225/55 R16 95H||225/55 R16||95H|
|R17||225/45 R17 91H||225/45 R17||91H|
|R17||225/50 R17 98V||225/50 R17||98V|
|R17||225/55 R17 101V||225/55 R17||101V|
|R18||225/45 R18 95V||225/45 R18||95V|