- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Grandtrek PT2 has been engineered in Japan to provide superior quietness, high speed stability and comfort for SUV and 4x4 vehicles. With silica tread compound the PT2 has improved handling and braking in the wet, along with improved mileage and fuel consumption. It has been manufactured for use on-road and therefore best suits the four wheel drive owner who enjoys a quiet smooth cruise.
- Silica based tread compound (Superior braking, cornering and handling in wet and dry conditions. Also reduces rolling resistance, which can help enhance fuel economy);
- Four circumferential grooves (Good water drainage for wet grip);
- Japanese engineering (High quality fitments available to suit most modern 4WD vehicles sold in Australia);
- Low noise generation pattern (Promotes a quieter and smoother ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / Grandtrek PT2
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / Grandtrek PT2 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Ply rating||Approved rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Rolling resistance||Load range||Tread depth||Overall width||Price|
|R15||205/70 R15 95S||205/70 R15||95S|
|R15||215/70 R15 98S||215/70 R15||98S|
|R16||215/65 R16 98S||215/65 R16||98S|
|R16||215/70 R16 99S||215/70 R16||99S|
|R16||235/60 R16 100H||235/60 R16||100H|
|R16||245/70 R16 111S XL||245/70 R16||111S||XL||XL|
|R16||265/70 R16 112H||265/70 R16||112H|
|R17||225/65 R17 101H||225/65 R17||101H|
|R17||265/65 R17 112H||265/65 R17||112H|
|R17||275/65 R17 114H||275/65 R17||114H|
|R18||225/55 R18 98V||225/55 R18||98V|
|R18||225/65 R18 103S||225/65 R18||103S|
|R18||235/55 R18 99V||235/55 R18||99V|
|R18||235/60 R18 103H||235/60 R18||103H|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V|
|R18||265/60 R18 110H||265/60 R18||110H|
|R19||245/55 R19 103S||245/55 R19||103S|
|R20||285/50 R20 112V||285/50 R20||112V|