- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Dunlop Grandtrek Touring A/S Tire Rank
Take outdoor adventures in any weather with this sporty tire.
- All-Terrain Traction (M + S rated tire with an all-season tread design that helps deliver year-round traction and enhanced wet handling).
- Quiet Ride (Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride).
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds).
- Consistent Performance (VersaLoad Technology helps provide consistent handling, ride comfort, and tread wear in a wide range of load conditions).
- Fuel Efficiency (Silica tread enhances dry and wet traction while helping to reduce rolling resistance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop Grandtrek Touring A/S
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 215 / 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop Grandtrek Touring A/S Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load|
|R18||235/60 R18 102V||235/60 R18||102V||BW||29.0||9.5||6.5 - 8.5||51||280/A/A||718.0||SL||7.0||10||1,874|
|R18||235/60 R18 103H||235/60 R18||103H||BLT||29.0||9.5||6.5 - 8.5||51||200/A/A||718.0||SL||7.0||10||1,929|
|R19||235/50 R19 99H||235/50 R19||99H||BLT||28.0||9.7||6.5 - 8.5||51||200/A/A||738.0||SL||10||1,709|
|R19||235/55 R19 101V||235/55 R19||101V||VSB||29.2||9.7||8.5 - 6.5||51||280/A/A||716.0||SL||7.5||10||1,819|
|R19||255/50 R19 107H XL||255/50 R19||107H||XL||VSB||29.0||10.0||7 - 9||50||200/A/A||718.0||XL||8.0||10||2,149|
|R20||235/45 R20 100H XL||235/45 R20||100H||XL||BLT||28.3||9.3||7.5 - 9||50||200/A/A||737.0||XL||8.0||10||1,764|