Dunlop Grandtrek Touring A/S DSST ROF
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Mud and Snow rated with all-weather tread design delivers traction in ice, light snow, wet and dry conditions
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology reduces road noise for a quiet ride
- Jointless Band Technology maintains tire shape for smoother performance at high speeds
- VersaLoad Technology delivers stable handling, comfort, and even tread wear
- Silica tread provides dry and wet traction while maintaining reduced rolling resistance for fuel economy
- Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / Grandtrek Touring A/S DSST ROF
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / Grandtrek Touring A/S DSST ROF Sizes & Specifications
|R19||235/50 R19 99H Runflat||235/50 R19||99H||Runflat|