- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia
Graspic DS-2 tires represent the 2nd generation of Dunlop Digi-tire Studless Ice and Snow winter tires designed to deliver traction for drivers who want enhanced control in snow and on ice. Graspic DS-2 tires are available to fit many vehicles including coupes, sedans and family vans.
Graspic DS-2 tires use Dunlop's Digital Rolling Simulation II technology (computer enhanced design) to develop tires with enhanced durability and traction.
Graspic DS-2 studless winter tires feature a glass fiber-reinforced, high silica tread compound molded into a heavily zigzag siped, low void, symmetric tread design with a wide, central snow pillar groove to provide traction on ice and in snow without resorting to traditional metal studs. The Graspic DS-2 studless winter tire's tread groove optimization, high contact area and twin center ribs reduce tread noise while enhancing tread life and maintaining continuous rubber-to-road contact.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / Graspic DS-2
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)