- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Dunlop Signature ll. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Dunlop Signature ll Tire Rank
The Dunlop Signature II is an all-season grand touring tire designed for crossovers, vans, sedans and coupes. The tread design enhances the ability to avoid hydroplaning. The Signature II tire offers a smooth, quiet ride on most road conditions including light snow.
- Evaqua Grooves help pump away water for responsive handling on wet roads
- VersaLoad Technology helps provide consistent handling, ride comfort, and treadwear in a wide range of conditions
- Multi-directional siping helps provide effective grip for traction in wet and snow conditions
- Optimized tread pattern helps promote long and even treadwear
- Eligible for a 65,000 Mile/105,000 Kilometer Tread Life Limited Warranty
Dunlop Signature ll Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / Signature ll
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 185 / 205 / 215 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / Signature ll Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Utqg||Max load||Revs per mile||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H||SL||BW||6 - 7.5||580/A/A||1,521||800.0||6.5||10||26.0||8.7||51|
|R17||215/60 R17 96T||215/60 R17||96T||SL||BW||6 - 7.5||620/A/B||1,565||768.0||6.5||10||27.0||8.7||51|