- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
An H- and S-rated all-season tire.
- Asymmetric Tread Pattern (The asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance).
- Quiet Ride (Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride).
- Wet Traction (Circumferential tread grooves help pump water away from the tire footprint for excellent wet traction).
- Versatility (M + S rated tire with an all-season tread design that helps deliver year-round traction and enhanced wet handling).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / SP 31 A
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 "
- 175 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / SP 31 A Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Tread depth||Utqg||Price|
|R15||175/65 R15 84S||175/65 R15||84S|