- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Original Equipment (O.E.) self-supporting run-flat summer tires are an appropriate tire choice for sporty vehicles manufactured in the U.S., as well as those imported from Europe and Asia. Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, these tires offer temporary extended mobility in the event a puncture allows complete pressure loss, as well as provide a sporty blend of ride quality, noise comfort and handling, along with dry and wet traction. These tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology (DSST) RunOnFlat (ROF) tires incorporate special sidewall reinforcements that support the weight of the vehicle even after sustaining air pressure losses that would render conventional tires immobile. While internal tire damage will likely make replacement necessary, DSST ROF tires are designed to endure being run on while flat for up to 50 miles at speeds up to 55 mph and provide drivers the temporary extended mobility necessary to drive through stormy weather and away from dangerous situations.
Original Equipment self-supporting run-flat summer tires are most often repurchased as direct replacements for pairs and sets of worn out Original Equipment tires and DSST ROF tires are only recommended for vehicles originally equipped with self-supporting run-flat tires and a tire pressure monitoring system.
While we attempt to provide a picture of as many of these tires as possible, the pictures used to represent these tires cannot be guaranteed to be an exact depiction of each tire's appearance because of the variety of subtle differences in tread designs and sidewall styling.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / SP Sport 01A DSST ROF
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / SP Sport 01A DSST ROF Sizes & Specifications
|R16||195/55 R16 87V||195/55 R16||87V|
|R17||205/45 R17 84W||205/45 R17||84W|
|R17||225/45 R17 91V Runflat||225/45 R17||91V||Runflat||
From 81.1, 1 offer
|R17||225/45 R17 91W||225/45 R17||91W||
From 96.7, 1 offer
|R17||225/45 R17 91Y||225/45 R17||91Y||
From 74.4, 1 offer
|R17||245/45 R17 95W||245/45 R17||95W||
From 155.5, 1 offer
|R18||215/40 R18 85Y||215/40 R18||85Y|
|R18||245/35 R18 88Y||245/35 R18||88Y|
|R18||275/35 R18 95Y||275/35 R18||95Y||
From 231.5, 1 offer
|R19||245/35 R19 93Y XL||245/35 R19||93Y||XL||
From 244.4, 1 offer
|R20||275/30 R20 93Y||275/30 R20||93Y||
From 216.9, 1 offer