- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A fine-tuned high-performance tire.
- Performance Handling (Wide circumferential grooves with nearly vertical walls help maintain wet handling and traction throughout the tire's life).
- Cornering Stability (The triple tread radius increases the tire's contact with the road during cornering for enhanced traction and control).
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds).
- Quiet Ride (Fine-tuned groove depth and construction helps provide a smooth, luxurious ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / SP Sport 2050
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 225 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Dunlop / SP Sport 2050 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Utqg||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Max load||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Section width||Load range||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Price|
|R18||225/40 R18 88Y||225/40 R18||88Y||240/A/A||BW||7.5 - 9||1,235||25.1||10||9.1||SL||8.0||51||834.0|
|R18||255/40 R18 95Y||255/40 R18||95Y||240/A/A||BW||8.5 - 10||1,521||26.0||10||10.2||SL||9.0||51||803.0|