- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Ultra high-performance combined with enhanced handling and Run-Flat technology.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance
- M&S rated tire with an all-season tread design that helps deliver year-round traction and enhanced wet handling
- A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback
- Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for enhanced wet traction
- Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / SP Sport 7010 A/S DSST
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 255 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / SP Sport 7010 A/S DSST Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Utqg||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Max load||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Section width||Load range||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Price|
|R20||255/40 R20 97W Runflat||255/40 R20||97W||Runflat||240/A/A||BW||8.5 - 10||1,609||28.0||10||10.0||SL||9.0||51||746.0|
|R20||285/35 R20 100W Runflat||285/35 R20||100W||Runflat||240/A/A||BW||9.5 - 11||1,764||27.9||10||11.0||SL||10.0||51||749.0|