Dunlop SP Sport Maxx A1
Type: Passenger / All Season
Key Facts about Dunlop SP Sport Maxx A1:
A luxury sport tire with commanding power and enhanced steering feel.
- All-Season Performance (Multi-Radius Tread Technology helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction).
- Steering Responsiveness (The Optimal Tread Pattern Technology enhances straight line stability for a balanced steering feel).
- Stopping Power (Integral Rubber Matrix tread blended with silica and high-structured carbon black exhibits powerful acceleration and braking).
- Quiet Ride (5-Pitch Technology aids noise reduction for a quiet ride).
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds).
- Rim Protection (Max Flange Shield helps protect rims from accidental curb damage).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx A1
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 "
- 235 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop SP Sport Maxx A1 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||sidewall styling||overall diameter||section width||approved rim width||max inflation pressure||utqg||revs per mile||load range||measured rim width||tread depth||max load|
|R18||235/50 R18 97V||235/50 R18||97V||BW||27.3||10.0||6.5 - 8.5||51||340/A/A||766.0||SL||7.5||10||1,609|