- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A luxury sport tire with commanding power and enhanced steering feel.
- All-Season Performance (Multi-Radius Tread Technology helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction).
- Steering Responsiveness (The Optimal Tread Pattern Technology enhances straight line stability for a balanced steering feel).
- Stopping Power (Integral Rubber Matrix tread blended with silica and high-structured carbon black exhibits powerful acceleration and braking).
- Quiet Ride (5-Pitch Technology aids noise reduction for a quiet ride).
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds).
- Rim Protection (Max Flange Shield helps protect rims from accidental curb damage).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / SP Sport Maxx A1
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 "
- 235 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / SP Sport Maxx A1 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Measured rim width||Section width||Load range||Revs per mile||Overall diameter||Approved rim width||Max load||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tread depth||Price|
|R18||235/50 R18 97V||235/50 R18||97V||BW||7.5||10.0||SL||766.0||27.3||6.5 - 8.5||1,609||51||340/A/A||10|