- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Enhanced grip and performance in winter driving conditions.
- Ice Stopping (4D sipe system increases the number of shoulder area sipes to help enhance braking and acceleration on snow and ice)
- Winter Handling (4D sipe system has self-interlocking sipes that maintain tread block stiffness to help provide excellent handling)
- Cornering Stability (Entire sipe system combines to create even pressure across the tread face, which helps increase snow handling performance and cornering grip)
- Winter Performance (V-shape grooves and deep snow notches help enhance snow traction and performance)
- Winter Traction (Special tread compound helps adhere to wet and icy surfaces)
- Run On Flat Technology (Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions)
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / SP Winter Sport 4D ROF
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / SP Winter Sport 4D ROF Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Approved rim width||Utqg||Tread depth||Sidewall styling||Section width||Measured rim width||Overall diameter||Max load||Price|
|R17||205/45 R17 88V XL||205/45 R17||88V||XL||XL||6.5 - 7.5||10||BLT||8.1||7.0||24.3||1,235|
|R17||225/45 R17 91H||225/45 R17||91H||SL||7 - 8.5||10||BLT||8.9||7.5||25.0||1,356|
|R17||225/50 R17 94H Runflat||225/50 R17||94H||Runflat||SL||6 - 8||10||BLT||9.2||7.0||25.9||1,477|
|R17||225/55 R17 97H||225/55 R17||97H||SL||6 - 8||10||BLT||9.2||7.0||26.8||1,609|
|R18||215/55 R18 95H||215/55 R18||95H||SL||6 - 7.5||11||BLT||7.0||8.9||27.3||1,521|
|R18||245/50 R18 104V Runflat XL||245/50 R18||104V||Runflat, XL||XL||7 - 8.5||9||BLT||10.0||7.5||27.7||1,984|