- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
The SP60 All Season Tire is constructed with MSI Technology that features lateral tread grooves, multiple tread block edges and cross sipes. Multi-pitch Technology aids noise reduction for a quiet ride. This tire has three wide circumferential grooves to better siphon water away. Dimensionally stable polyester construction ensures a tough tire that retains its shape.
- Traction Web Technology
- Dimensionally Stable Polyester
- Biting edges created by MSI Technology featuring lateral tread grooves, multiple tread block edges and cross sipes
- Three wide water-siphoning circumferential grooves
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology
- Wide, high-density steel belts
- Hard rubber bead apex and clinch package
- Ventless Mold Technology
- Multi-Pitch Technology
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / SP60
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Dunlop / SP60 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||225/60 R16 97S||225/60 R16||97S|