- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2016
- Regions for sale : Eastern Asia, Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Winter Maxx WM02 is Dunlop's second-generation Winter Maxx tire developed for the drivers of family sedans, coupes, minivans and crossover vehicles looking for confident traction and braking in dry, wet, snowy or icy conditions. The main sidewall branding of the Winter Maxx WM02 reads "Winter Maxx," so in order to differentiate the second generation from its predecessor, our naming references the pattern code WM02 branded immediately below the tire name near the bead area.
The Winter Maxx WM02 features a winter-focused compound molded into an asymmetric pattern. The broader profile of the Winter Maxx WM02 compared to its predecessor provides more even pressure distribution across the footprint for improved handling and wear characteristics. The wide, circumferential grooves and lateral notches help evacuate water and slush from the contact patch for enhanced hydroplaning resistance, while increased sipe density creates additional biting edges to provide traction in snow and on ice.
Internal construction of the Winter Maxx WM02 consists of a two-ply polyester casing beneath two wide, steel belts. A spirally-wound, polyamide reinforcement ply enhances handling and provides high-speed capability.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop Winter Maxx WM02
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 19 "
- 165 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop Winter Maxx WM02 Sizes & Specifications
|R14||165/65 R14 79T||165/65 R14||79T|
|R19||245/45 R19 98T||245/45 R19||98T|