- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Travia M/T is built for rugged off-road terrain and muddy conditions. The M/T features aggressive tread blocks and a high void ratio for maximum traction. Sidewalls feature sidebiters for additional traction when going off-road. Siping in the tread blocks offers improves traction when on the highway. The Travia M/T is an all-season M+S rated truck tire.
Features & Benefits:
- Large tread blocks and shoulder lugs for maximum traction in off-road terrain;
- Cleaning bars between tread blocks help too loosen and evacuate mud and dirt;
- Sidebiters for additional off road traction and additional resistance to cuts and abrasions;
- Alternating concave/convex shoulder offers additional off-road performance;
- Jointless nylon spiral wrap cap ply for improved uniformity and resistance to heat buildup.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Duraturn / Travia M/T
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 245 / 265 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Duraturn / Travia M/T Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Utqg||Ply rating||Load range||Max load dual||Max load single||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Tread depth||Price|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116Q||245/75 R16||120/116Q||10.0||E|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120R||265/75 R16||123/120R||31.65||OWL||10.0||E||3415/3085||10.51||80.0||18.0|
|R16||285/75 R16 126/123Q||285/75 R16||126/123Q||10.0||E|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118Q||265/70 R17||121/118Q||10.0||E|
|R17||285/70 R17 121/118Q||285/70 R17||121/118Q||10.0||E|