Evergreen DynaControl ES880
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2016
- Regions for sale: Europe
The Evergreen DynaControl ES880 is an ultra-high-performance tyre for SUV and performance vehicles, with maximum cornering grip in wet and dry conditions.
The tyre has a multiple groove outer shoulder block design that gives maximum corning grip in the wet and dry. The varied tread design reduces road noise ensuring a quiet and comfortable ride. For high speed performance, the tyre has an optimised central tread rib design that gives an increased contact patch and higher levels of block stability. The hard-wearing silica compound ensures drivers get more mileage between changeovers.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Evergreen / DynaControl ES880
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 265 / 275 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Evergreen / DynaControl ES880 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter (mm)||Section width (mm)||Section width (inch)||Load range||Max load||Overall diameter (inch)||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R18||215/55 R18 99W XL||215/55 R18||99W||XL||693||226||8.9||XL||775||27.3||340|
|R18||225/55 R18 102V XL||225/55 R18||102V||XL||705||233||9.2||XL||850||27.8||340|
|R18||235/55 R18 104V XL||235/55 R18||104V||XL||715||245||9.6||XL||900||28.1||340|
|R20||265/50 R20 111V XL||265/50 R20||111V||XL||774||277||10.9||XL||1090||30.5||340|
|R20||275/35 R20 102W XL||275/35 R20||102W||XL||700||278||10.9||XL||850||27.6||340|
|R20||275/40 R20 106Y XL||275/40 R20||106Y||XL||728||278||10.9||XL||950||28.7||340|
|R20||315/35 R20 110Y XL||315/35 R20||110Y||XL||728||320||12.6||XL||1060||28.7||340|
Note! Have you driven on the Evergreen / DynaControl ES880 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Evergreen / DynaControl ES880.