Evergreen Winter EW62
Type: Passenger / Winter
TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 2
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 19
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The EW62 has an advanced compound and complex groove pattern to improve grip in winter conditions.
- Economy (Silica compound and low gravity centre help to reduce rolling resistance, which helps to reduce the vehicle's fuel consumption and emmisions).
- Tread Pattern (Reinforced centre rib assures better handling performance, especially at high speeds).
- Grooves (Gradually widening lateral grooves improve self-cleaning ability and drainage. The complex network of sipes provide excellent mechanical grip in addition to efficently expelling water and slush).
- Special Tread Compound (Special tread formula with silica helps the tyre to remain soft and provide grip in low temperatures. This helps with traction, and stablises forces when cornering and braking).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Evergreen Winter EW62
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)