- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The AZENIS FK453 is the latest generation of Falken’s ultra high performance summer tire available in a wide array of sizes from 17 to 22-inch rim diameters. Fitments include popular staggered applications making this tire suitable for high-end vehicles. In addition, the FK453 features the latest developments in noise-absorption technology which helps provide a quiet and comfortable ride. A silica-enriched compound is utilized for confident dry and wet performance.
- Silica-enriched compound: designed and tested to meet the demands of European roads, the silica-based compound provides superior traction and grip in wet and dry conditions
- Asymmetric variable tread design with large outside shoulder blocks provide enhanced wet and dry handling while reducing tire noise
- Rigid carcass retains the tire profile during some of the most extreme driving conditions, helping to enhance high-speed stability and handling
- Three wide circumferential grooves effectively evacuate water and significantly enhance hydroplaning resistance for enhanced wet handling
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken Azenis FK453 RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 25 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Falken Azenis FK453 RFT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Revs per mile||Approved rim width||Utqg||Max inflation pressure||Tire weight||Tread depth (mm)||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Tire weight (kg)||Max load||Tread width|
|R20||285/25 R20 93Y XL||285/25 R20||93Y||XL||RFT||25.6||11.6||805.0||10.5||300/AA/A||50.0||28.0||7.0||XL||10.5||9.0||1433||10.6|