- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding performance. 4D Nano Design enables Falken engineers to optimize new high-performance compounds at the molecular level, enhancing both wear and wet weather traction. Featuring hybrid undertread materials, the FK510 delivers confidence-inspiring handling and stability. The FK510 covers a wide range of today’s luxury sport vehicles, including staggered applications, and is available in sizes ranging from 17 to 22-inch.
- High levels of safety and control
- Shorter braking distances
- Increased stability in high-speed corners
- Excellent wet and dry handling
- Blade sipes reduce the risk of aquaplaning
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken / Azenis FK510 Runflat
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)