Falken Espia EPZ II SUV
Key Facts about Falken Espia EPZ II SUV:
- Release Date: 2016
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
Confident Winter Performance Designed for SUVs.
- 3D Canyon sipe technology (Increases ice braking, and enhances snow, wet and dry handling by allowing more edges per tread block, yet still provides individual block rigidity by working together to support each other, suppressing block flex).
- High density sipes (Move water and snow away from the tread surface creating biting edges for continuous road connection).
- Directional tread design (Built for wet weather performance, the directional tread design improves hydroplaning resistance by quickly dispersing water).
- Wide circumferential grooves (Channel water away from the tread for consistent contact with the road surface, increasing wet traction and driver confidence).
- Wide lateral grooves (Work together with deep pockets built into the outside shoulder to allow more snow to pack into the tread, clearing the road surface quicker for increased snow traction in slushy or deep snow conditions).
- Stability bars (Keep the tread blocks stable while cornering providing confident handling).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken Espia EPZ II SUV
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Falken Espia EPZ II SUV Sizes & Specifications