- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
Espia EPZ tires from Falken are another great addition to their winter tire lineup. These tires provide superb traction, even in the harshest weather conditions. Their specially designed canyon sipes and a fiberglass-reinforced rubber compound allow the EPZs to "claw" ice and stubborn snow. They're a great non-studded alternative to the traditional winter tire. The new Falken Espia EPZs are the perfect choice for taking on Mother Nature.
- Falken-patented dual tread pattern provides for a wider center tread and expanded lateral shoulder area grooves, improving overall grip on snow and ice
- Siping inside the block is composed of complex zigzag bodies which are angled and deep to allow the tread to flex and grab additional traction
- Self-maintenance mechanism in the base tread to fight ultra violet rays, as well as repeated bending
- Longer life, better stability, and stronger performance than previous studless tires
- Stronger resistance to wandering which encourages a confident and consistent driving experience
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Falken / Espia EPZ
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 14 "
- 185 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Falken / Espia EPZ Sizes & Specifications
|R14||185/65 R14 86Q||185/65 R14||86Q|