TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 3
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 19
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions of sales : Europe
With the latest combination of Federal's advanced technology, the Himalaya WS-I handles extreme weather conditions and surfaces like no other. Our exclusive, performance-oriented tread compound and large channel grooves deliver ultimate traction and confident braking on snow and ice.
Features & Benefits:
- Straight center rib with cross sipes provide straight line stability and increases ride comfort in winter conditions.
- SBR rubber mixed with silica used to prolong tires life.
- V-shaped longitudinal grooves disperse water efficiently and prevents aquaplaning.
- Large shoulder blocks enhance handling stability and steering response.
- Zigzag sipes provide excellent snow/ice/wet grip.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal Himalaya WS1
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)