- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: Europe
With the latest combination of Federal's advanced technology, the Himalaya WS-I handles extreme weather conditions and surfaces like no other. Our exclusive, performance-oriented tread compound and large channel grooves deliver ultimate traction and confident braking on snow and ice.
Features & Benefits:
- Straight center rib with cross sipes provide straight line stability and increases ride comfort in winter conditions.
- SBR rubber mixed with silica used to prolong tires life.
- V-shaped longitudinal grooves disperse water efficiently and prevents aquaplaning.
- Large shoulder blocks enhance handling stability and steering response.
- Zigzag sipes provide excellent snow/ice/wet grip.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal Himalaya WS1
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)