- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Tests have verified that the Himalaya WS2 demonstrated outstanding performance that far exceeded the requirements of the North American Rubber Manufacturer's SSS rating (Severe Snow Service). In addition, it bears the Alpine Symbol and M+S marking. The Himalaya WS2 is created to withstand extremely harsh winter weather conditions and will impress you with its excellent performance and stability on ice/snow/wet roads. For the first time, Himalaya WS2 will be avialable in two different versions; Studdable and studless.
- Intersecting main grooves design provides the ice/snow grip and traction needed for the tire to travel on snow covered roads and improved noise performance.
- V-shaped groove design enhances the rigidity of the tread pattern to reduce uneven tread wear under heavy load.
- Multiple pitch arrangements tested through computer simulations to ensure precise steering and reduced noise while driving on ice/snow.
- Wide center rib offers excellent water drainage on wet surfaces.
- Zigzag blade increases contact area to snowy surface and enhances grip.
- Sizes are available in studdable and studdless version.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal / Himalaya WS2-SL
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)