- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Tire Rank :: Federal Xplora M/T
Federal's all-new Xplora M/T dominates all terrain, pushing you through gravel trails and muddy bogs with ferocious looks, exceptional traction, safety, and tranquility.
- Wild, hook-shaped tread design provides increased driving force while eliminating tire block deformation for elevated off-road grip.
- Staggered shoulder blocks not only deliver even more ferocious looks but also expel sludge and snow effectively for maximum off-road traction.
- Next-gen, high-tensile compounds lead to comprehensive resistance against cracks and fatigue, cuts and chips, and rubber deterioration and aging for improved safety and durability.
- Tie bar, multi-pitch tread designs, plus randomized tread block size and shape contribute to a quieter drive.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal / Xplora M/T
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 20 "
- 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 / 315 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- N (max 87 mph) ... Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Federal / Xplora M/T Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max inflation pressure||Ply rating||Tire weight||Approved rim width||Tread depth||Max load (kg)||Max load (lbs)||Revs per mile||Static loaded radius||Price|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122P||275/70 R18||125/122P||80||10||32.1||7-9||1650/1500||3640/3305|
|R18||285/70 R18 127/124Q||285/70 R18||127/124Q||80||10||33.1||7.5-9.5||1750/1600||3860/3525|
|R18||305/60 R18 121/118Q||305/60 R18||121/118Q||65||10||34.1||8.5-11||1450/1320||3195/2910|
|R18||315/70 R18 127/124Q||315/70 R18||127/124Q||65||10||36.6||8-11||1750/1600||3860/3525|
|R18||325/65 R18 127/124N||325/65 R18||127/124N||65||10||35.2||9-12||1750/1600||3860/3525|
|R20||275/65 R20 126/123P||275/65 R20||126/123P||80||10||29.4||7.5-9||1700/1550||3750/3415|
|R20||295/55 R20 123/120P||295/55 R20||123/120P||80||10||30.3||8-10||1550/1400||3415/3085|
|R20||295/65 R20 129/126P||295/65 R20||129/126P||80||10||32.6||8-10||1850/1700||4080/3750|