- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Firestone FIREHAWK ATX is a great tire for off-road use, its robust design allows great performance on the most difficult terrain offering high resistance to cuts and tears. Oriented to off-road vehicles and Pick Up´s.
- For use in trucks and pick ups.
- Good traction in all terrain, also on mud and dirt.
- Good off-road performance.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone / Firehawk ATX
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone / Firehawk ATX Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tread width||Approved rim width||Measured rim width||Sidewall styling||Load range||Overall width||Rolling resistance||Overall diameter||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Tread depth||Static loaded radius||Price|
|R16||265/75 R16 112/109R||265/75 R16||112/109R|