- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Firestone Firehawk Pursuit got a tread pattern with open shoulder areas, which speed up evacuation of water from the contact area and reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and with deep grooves, which help to keep up dependable grip as the tread wears down. According to the manufacturer, these tires tread life is 6% longer than that of the Goodyear Eagle RS-A, and 20% longer than that of the General G-Max Justice.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone / Firehawk Pursuit
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone / Firehawk Pursuit Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R17||235/50 R17 96W||235/50 R17||96W||BW|
|R17||235/55 R17 99W||235/55 R17||99W||BW|
|R17||265/60 R17 108V||265/60 R17||108V||BW|
|R18||225/60 R18 100W||225/60 R18||100W||BW|
|R18||235/50 R18 101W XL||235/50 R18||101W||XL||BW||XL|
|R18||245/55 R18 103W||245/55 R18||103W||BW|
|R20||275/55 R20 113V||275/55 R20||113V||BW|