- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia, Northern America
The Firehawk PV41 is specially designed for law enforcement and high-speed emergency use. This V-Speed rated tire combines excellent wet and dry handling with an emphasis on quick steering response. Built for durability, the PV41 gives you good wear without sacrificing ride quality. And, as further endorsement of high performance, it passed the demanding Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and California Highway Patrol high-speed wear tests.
- Spiral wrapped cap ply
- Tread compound
- V shaped tread elements
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Firestone / Firehawk PV41
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Firestone / Firehawk PV41 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||225/60 R16 97V||225/60 R16||97V|