- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Firehawk Wide Oval was inspired by the track but is ready to perform on the road, featuring impressive handling and wet and dry traction featuring run flat technology.
- Computer Optimized Component System (Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction).
- O-Bead (Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction).
- LL Carbon (Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure).
- Silica (Improves traction in wet conditions by increasing flexibility of tread compound).
- Consistent Surface Contact (Improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, resulting in better ride comfort through tread block design).
- Spiral Wrap (Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap).
- Weather Grip HP Tread Compound (This is a special performance tread compound formulation containing SBR and L.L. Carbon in a blend designed to promote long-wearing durability and outstanding wet performance without sacrificing dry performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 "
- 245 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval RFT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth|
|R18||245/40 R18 88Y Runflat||245/40 R18||88Y||Runflat||BW||25.71||29.0||10|
|R19||285/35 R19 90Y Runflat||285/35 R19||90Y||Runflat||BW||26.89||33.0||10|