- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval RFT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Firehawk Wide Oval was inspired by the track but is ready to perform on the road, featuring impressive handling and wet and dry traction featuring run flat technology.
- Computer Optimized Component System (Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction).
- O-Bead (Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction).
- LL Carbon (Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure).
- Silica (Improves traction in wet conditions by increasing flexibility of tread compound).
- Consistent Surface Contact (Improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, resulting in better ride comfort through tread block design).
- Spiral Wrap (Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap).
- Weather Grip HP Tread Compound (This is a special performance tread compound formulation containing SBR and L.L. Carbon in a blend designed to promote long-wearing durability and outstanding wet performance without sacrificing dry performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Firestone / Firehawk Wide Oval RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 "
- 245 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Firestone / Firehawk Wide Oval RFT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Tire weight||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R18||245/40 R18 88Y Runflat||245/40 R18||88Y||Runflat||29.0||10||25.71||BW|
|R19||285/35 R19 90Y Runflat||285/35 R19||90Y||Runflat||33.0||10||26.89||BW|