- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Fullway HP 108. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Fullway HP108 is a summer touring tire with a directional tread pattern and deep center grooves for straight-line stability. The HP108 is available in a wide range of fitments for car, truck, SUV and crossover applications.
- Adopting the asymmetric pattern design
- Meeting performance characteristics of 30-65 series
- High performance tyre suitable for all passenger sport cars
- The unique tread design ensures excellent traction on wet roads
- Rim protector helps to protect against wheel damage
- Tread pattern provides a comfortable and quiet ride
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Fullway / HP 108
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Fullway / HP 108 Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Why is the tread pattern the same for both sides 22 August, 2023 23:27
David Mitchal 18 August, 2021 16:30
Which side out?