- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about General Grabber Arctic LT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
General Grabber Arctic LT Tire Rank
A strong, innovative light truck studdable winter tire with outstanding low temperature traction in snow, ice and wet conditions.
- Duragen ultra high-strength compound resists cutting and chipping, enhances handling, traction, and stability, and promotes long life
- Snow traction ridges provide extra grip when you really need it - when accelerating, turning, or braking in deep snow
- Interlocking winter sipes give you powerful grip in wet, snowy, and icy conditions and improve braking and stability
- Studdable for extra traction in winter conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- General Grabber Arctic LT
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 225 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
General Grabber Arctic LT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Tire weight||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load||Price|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112R||225/75 R16||115/112R||BW||29.3||8.8||6 - 7||80||709||42.5||E||-6.0||16||2,680|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116R||245/75 R16||120/116R||BW||30.5||9.8||6.5 - 8||80||681||46.7||E||-7.0||16||3,085|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120R||265/75 R16||123/120R||BW||31.6||10.5||7 - 8||80||657||51.1||E||-7.5||16||3,415|
|R17||245/70 R17 119/116R||245/70 R17||119/116R||BW||30.5||9.8||6.5 - 8||80||681||47.6||E||-7.0||16||3,000|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118R||245/75 R17||121/118R||BW||31.5||9.7||6 - 7||80||659||49.5||E||-7.0||16||3,195|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118R||265/70 R17||121/118R||BW||31.6||10.7||7 - 9||80||657||53.2||E||-8.0||16||3,195|
|R18||265/70 R18 124/121R||265/70 R18||124/121R||BW||32.6||10.7||7 - 9||80||637||54.4||E||-8.0||16||3,525|
|R18||275/65 R18 123/120R||275/65 R18||123/120R||BW||32.1||10.9||7.5 - 9||80||647||54.7||E||-8.0||16||3,415|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122R||275/70 R18||125/122R||BW||33.2||10.9||7 - 8.5||80||626||55.6||E||-8.0||16||3,640|
|R20||275/65 R20 126/123R||275/65 R20||126/123R||BW||34.1||11.0||7.5 - 9.5||80||609||59.5||E||-8.0||16||3,750|