- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Go play in the mud any time you want with a set of General Grabber MT mud terrain tires on your truck or SUV, you’ve got the powerful traction you need to get through any terrain. This tire is built to plow through mud, gravel, sand, silt, and even snow, thanks to its open tread pattern. Stone ejector ribs keep the tread clear of dirt and rocks, preventing damage to the tire. Durable 3-ply construction gives you the confidence you need to explore off the beaten path.
- Open tread pattern delivers powerful traction off-road and over soft surfaces
- Aggressive tread design promotes extreme off-road traction
- Stone ejector ribs clear rocks and debris from the tread pattern, helping to prevent damage
- 3-ply DuraGen construction for durability and long life
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 General / Grabber MT
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 General / Grabber MT Sizes & Specifications
|R16||265/75 R16 112/109Q||265/75 R16||112/109Q|
|R16||265/75 R16 123Q||265/75 R16||123Q|