- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Grabber is General Tire's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire developed for light truck enthusiasts driving full-sized trucks that enjoy challenging off-road driving. Born from short-course and desert racing competition, the Grabber combines red letter sidewall styling, rugged good looks, an aggressive tread design and three-ply reinforced casing to stand up to off-road challenges and on-road conditions.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- General Grabber
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 18 "
- 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
General Grabber Sizes & Specifications
|R15||33x10.5 R15 LT 114Q||33x10.5 R15 LT||114Q|
|R18||33x12.5 R18 LT 118Q||33x12.5 R18 LT||118Q|
|R18||35x12.5 R18 LT 123Q||35x12.5 R18 LT||123Q|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122Q||275/70 R18||125/122Q|