- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 7:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2005
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Gislaved Nord'Frost 5 builds on the technology of its predecessor resulting in a tire with outstanding winter performance whether it is on snow, ice or in dry driving conditions. Thanks to its advanced tread pattern concept with new sipes and studs technology and its innovative tread compound, the Nord'Frost 5 fullfils the expectations of the most demanding drivers.
- The directional symmetrical pattern is characterized by two parallel central ribs, large and stable shoulder blocks with wide grooves and "Force Transmission Links". It provides high lateral and longitudinal stiffness, optimizing vehicle handling and steering response, and ensuring a slower centre wear and higher mileage.
- The circumferential central and wide shoulder grooves guarantee high protection against hydra- and slushplaning by providing fast drainage and self cleaning of the tread in snow, mud and wet.
- The "brilliant stud" technology with optimized stud sequence does not just guarantee high traction and durability of the spike and tread, but also ensures high force transmission, longer gripping edges and avoidance of single harmonics. The new sipes technology (new high density longitudinal sipes / variable sipe depths in the shoulder area and central blocks / additional "3D" drop sipes in the centre of the pattern) provide additional grip edges as well as a certain stiffness of the block and pattern. It ensures short braking distances on snow and ice and improved dry handling.
- The Nordic Silica tread compound contains highly active carbon black and an innovative winter grip polymer which provide outstanding ice grip and snow traction.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Gislaved Nord*Frost 5
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)