Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season SoundComfort Technology
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Available Sizes in Line: 1
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Tesla Model X [2015 .. 2023]
- • Lincoln Continental X [2017 .. 2023]
- Year Released: 2013
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
An ultra-high performance tire with superior responsiveness and expert handling in all-seasons – dry, wet and snow.
- Steering Responsiveness (Proven asymmetric tire tread for precise, race-inspired handling on wet or dry roads);
- Ultra Wet Traction (TredLock technology — microgrooves help provide biting edges for commanding wet traction and grip in turns);
- Cornering Stability (Dry handling zone puts more rubber on the road for superb dry traction and handling);
- All-Season Performance (Dual-zone, asymmetric tread pattern helps shed water and slush for enhanced wet grip and all-season performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season SoundComfort Technology
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season SoundComfort Technology Sizes & Specifications
|R20||245/40 R20 99W XL||245/40 R20||99W||XL||XL|
Note! Have you driven on the Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season SoundComfort Technology tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season SoundComfort Technology.