- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Oceania
All the benefits of an ultra-high-performance tyre, optimised for high-end SUVs.
- High performance
- Cornering control
- Wet handling and aquaplaning resistance
- Smooth, quiet ride
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV ROF
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV ROF Sizes & Specifications
|R19||255/50 R19 107W Runflat XL||255/50 R19||107W||Runflat, XL|