- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Ultra high-performance tire for specialty and Original Equipment applications.
- Steering Responsiveness (Solid centerline and large shoulder elements help deliver responsive steering and confident cornering);
- Ultra Wet Traction (Full-depth circumferential grooves and directional tread pattern help provide efficient water evacuation for excellent wet traction);
- Run On Flat Technology (Extended Mobility Technology allows for driving up to 50 mi. on a deflating or deflated tire at a top speed of 50 mph).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-2 EMT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 "
- 245 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-2 EMT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Measured rim width||Utqg||Tread depth||Sidewall styling||Revs per mile||Overall diameter||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Load range||Approved rim width||Max load||Price|
|R18||275/40 R18 94Y||275/40 R18||94Y||9.5||300/AA/A||10.0||BW||784.0||26.7||44||10.9||SL||9-11||1,477|
|R19||285/35 R19 90Y||285/35 R19||90Y||10.0||300/AA/A||11.0||BW||777.0||26.9||44||11.4||LL||9.5-11||1,323|