- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2008
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
- High-performance summer tires for sporty coupes and sedans
- OneTRED design and V-TRED technology for increased wet-weather traction
- Angled body-ply construction enhances steering precision
- Run-flat ability for mobility in case of puncture
- Not for use in near-freezing or snowy conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D3 EMT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 / 255 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph) ... Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D3 EMT Sizes & Specifications
|R18||245/40 R18 93Y||245/40 R18||93Y|
|R18||255/45 R18 99Y||255/45 R18||99Y|
|R18||275/35 R18 95Y||275/35 R18||95Y|
|R18||275/45 R18 103Y||275/45 R18||103Y|