- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- This tire has been replaced by Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric , Goodyear / Eagle F1 Directional 5
- This tire replaced 🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D2
- This tire has run-flat model:
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
- Ultra Wet Traction (Directional OneTRED design features three integrated tread zones for superior traction and handling);
- Stylish Appearance (Sleek, European-inspired appearance);
- Refined Handling (V-TRED Technology delivers excellent wet traction and a smooth, quiet ride);
- Performance Handling (AAtrax tread compound provides 'AA'-rated wet traction and outstanding dry grip without sacrificing treadwear);
- Rim Protection (Rim protector helps guard wheels against accidental curb damage).
Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D3
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 275 / 285 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D3 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Measured rim width||Load range||Overall diameter||Approved rim width||Utqg||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Max load||Revs per mile||Price|
|R15||195/45 R15 78V||195/45 R15||78V||
From 69.8, 2 offers
|R17||195/45 R17 81W||195/45 R17||81W||
From 87.3, 2 offers
|R17||275/40 R17 98Y||275/40 R17||98Y||BW||10.0||9.5||SL||25.7||9-11||280/AA/A||51||10.9||1,653||814.0|
|R17||315/35 R17 102Y||315/35 R17||102Y||BW||10.0||11.0||SL||25.7||10.5-12.5||280/AA/A||51||12.6||1,874||914.0|