- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- This tire has been replaced by Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric , Goodyear / Eagle F1 Directional 5
- This tire replaced 🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D2
- This tire has run-flat model:
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
- Ultra Wet Traction (Directional OneTRED design features three integrated tread zones for superior traction and handling);
- Stylish Appearance (Sleek, European-inspired appearance);
- Refined Handling (V-TRED Technology delivers excellent wet traction and a smooth, quiet ride);
- Performance Handling (AAtrax tread compound provides 'AA'-rated wet traction and outstanding dry grip without sacrificing treadwear);
- Rim Protection (Rim protector helps guard wheels against accidental curb damage).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D3
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 275 / 285 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS-D3 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Measured rim width||Section width||Load range||Revs per mile||Overall diameter||Approved rim width||Max load||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tread depth||Price|
|R15||195/45 R15 78V||195/45 R15||78V||
From 69.8, 1 offer
|R17||195/45 R17 81W||195/45 R17||81W||
From 87.3, 2 offers
|R17||275/40 R17 98Y||275/40 R17||98Y||BW||9.5||10.9||SL||814.0||25.7||9-11||1,653||51||280/AA/A||10.0|
|R17||315/35 R17 102Y||315/35 R17||102Y||BW||11.0||12.6||SL||914.0||25.7||10.5-12.5||1,874||51||280/AA/A||10.0|