Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar EMT
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
Original tire model: Goodyear / Eagle F1 SuperCar
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Chevrolet Corvette C6 [2005 .. 2013]
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Oceania
Ultra high-performance and superb dry traction.
- Ultra Dry Traction (Ultra high-performance tread compound helps provide excellent dry traction)
- Steering Responsiveness (Race-derived, multi-radius mold shape offers precise handling and smooth, even wear)
- Cornering Stability (Large outer shoulder blocks and asymmetric tread design helps enhance cornering grip)
- Stylish Appearance (Serrated band sidewall styling gives a sleek, ultra high-performance appearance)
- Run On Flat Technology (Extended Mobility Technology allows for driving up to 50 mi. on a deflating or deflated tire at a top speed of 50 mph)
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle F1 SuperCar EMT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 "
- 245 / 275 / 285 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle F1 SuperCar EMT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max inflation pressure||Max load||Measured rim width||Approved rim width||Revs per mile||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Utqg||Section width||Price|
|R18||245/40 R18 88Y||245/40 R18||88Y||LL||44||1,235||8.5||8-9.5||813.0||BW||11.0||25.7||220/AA/A||9.8|
|R18||275/35 R18 87Y||275/35 R18||87Y||LL||44||1,201||9.5||9-11||818.0||BW||8.0||25.6||220/AA/A||10.8|
|R19||285/35 R19 90Y||285/35 R19||90Y||LL||44||1,323||10.0||9.5-11||777.0||BW||9.0||26.9||220/AA/A||11.4|
|R19||325/30 R19 94Y||325/30 R19||94Y||LL||44||1,477||12.0||12-13||782.0||BW||8.0||26.7||220/AA/A||13.2|
Note! Have you driven on the Goodyear / Eagle F1 SuperCar EMT tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Goodyear / Eagle F1 SuperCar EMT.