- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about GT Radial Adventuro AT3. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Adventuro AT3 is an all terrain tire designed for light truck and SUV drivers wanting aggressive looks with civilized on-road manners. The Adventuro AT3 provides excellent handling and wet grip, with a comfortable ride on-road, and superb off-road capability.
- Enhanced tread compound
- Interlocked tread blocks and S-shaped central rib
- 3D grooves with chamfered edges
- Five-pitch pattern technology
- Rim protector
- Provides excellent wet and dry grip, longer tread life, and cut/chip resistance
- Delivers excellent handling stability and improved grip on soft or loose surfaces
- Results in self-cleaning tread design for consistent off-road performance while reducing stone holding/drilling
- Helps reduce road noise for a quieter, more comfortable ride
- Helps protect wheel from curb damage
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial Adventuro AT3
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial Adventuro AT3 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Load range||Tread depth||Max load|
|R15||235/75 R15 105S||235/75 R15||105S||733.0||235||6.0 - 8.0||10.6||920|
|R16||215/85 R16 115/112S||215/85 R16||115/112S||772.0||215||5.5 - 7.0||12.6||1215/1120|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112S||225/75 R16||115/112S||744.0||225||6.5 - 7.0||12.6||1215/1120|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116S||235/85 R16||120/116S||806.0||235||6.0 - 7.5||12.6||1380/1260|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116S||245/75 R16||120/116S||774.0||245||6.5 - 8.0||12.6||1380/1260|
|R16||265/75 R16 112/109S||265/75 R16||112/109S||804.0||265||7.0 - 8.0||12.6||1120/1030|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120S||265/75 R16||123/120S||804.0||265||7.0 - 8.0||12.6||1550/1400|
|R17||245/70 R17 119/116S||245/70 R17||119/116S||776.0||245||6.5 - 8.0||12.6||1360/1250|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118S||245/75 R17||121/118S||800.0||245||6.5 - 7.5||12.6||1450/1320|
|R17||255/70 R17 110S||255/70 R17||110S||790.0||255||6.5 - 8.5||10.6||1060|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118S||265/70 R17||121/118S||804.0||265||7.0 - 8.5||12.6||1450/1320|
|R17||275/70 R17 114/110R||275/70 R17||114/110R||818.0||275||7.0 - 8.5||12.6||1180/1060|
|R18||265/70 R18 124/121S||265/70 R18||124/121S||829.0||265||7.0 - 9.0||12.6||1600/1450|
|R18||275/65 R18 114T||275/65 R18||114T||815.0||275||7.5 - 9.5||10.6||1180|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122S||275/70 R18||125/122S||843.0||275||7.0 - 8.5||12.6||1650/1500|
|R20||265/50 R20 106T||265/50 R20||106T||774.0||265||7.5 - 9.5||10.6||950|
|R20||265/60 R20 121/118S||265/60 R20||121/118S||826.0||265||7.5 - 9.5||12.6||1450/1320|