GT Radial Champiro HPY SUV
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- This is SUV tire of: GT Radial / Champiro HPY
- Available Sizes in Line: 7
- Year Released: 2014
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, South Africa, Oceania
Suv premium ultra high performance.
- Asymmetric pattern design
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves
- Solid centre rib
- OUTSIDE: compact wide shoulder tread for optimum road contact and excellent cornering stability
- INSIDE: Open transverse grooves combined with 2 straight wide grooves for optimum water dispersion and prevention of aquaplanning
- Excellent resistance to aquaplanning
- Excellent handling, traction and cornering performances
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial / Champiro HPY SUV
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 225 / 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial / Champiro HPY SUV Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Section width||Load range||Max load||Approved rim width||Price|
|R17||225/65 R17 102V||225/65 R17||102V||724.0||7.8||225||850||6.0 - 8.0|
|R17||235/65 R17 108V XL||235/65 R17||108V||XL||738.0||7.8||235||XL||1000||6.5 - 8.5|
|R18||235/55 R18 104W XL||235/55 R18||104W||XL||715.0||7.8||235||XL||900||6.5 - 8.5|
|R18||235/60 R18 107V XL||235/60 R18||107V||XL||739.0||7.8||235||XL||975||6.5 - 8.5|
|R18||255/55 R18 109Y XL||255/55 R18||109Y||XL||737.0||7.8||255||XL||1030||7.0 - 9.0|
|R19||255/50 R19 107Y XL||255/50 R19||107Y||XL||739.0||7.8||255||XL||975||7.0 - 9.0|
|R20||255/45 R20 101Y||255/45 R20||101Y||738.0||7.8||255||825||8.0 - 9.5|
Note! Have you driven on the GT Radial / Champiro HPY SUV tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the GT Radial / Champiro HPY SUV.