- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2012
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, South Africa, Oceania
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about GT Radial Champiro VP1. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The versatile Champiro VP1 all-season tire balances comfort, control, security and mileage in all types of weather for drivers of small to large family sedans, wagons and crossovers.
- Four deep, wide circumferential tread grooves
- Stable shoulder block with lateral groove
- Optimized tread block design with integral lateral grooves and sipes
- Advanced tread compound
- Provide excellent water channeling and anti-hydroplaning performance
- Reduces tread block movement and ensures quick steering response and cornering grip
- Provides better wet handling and reduces road noise
- Generates excellent grip in wet and dry conditions, and delivers reduced rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 GT Radial / Champiro VP1
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 GT Radial / Champiro VP1 Sizes & Specifications
|R13||145/70 R13 71T||145/70 R13||71T|
|R13||155/65 R13 73T||155/65 R13||73T|
|R13||155/70 R13 75T||155/70 R13||75T|
|R13||165/65 R13 77T||165/65 R13||77T||
From 790.6, 1 offer
|R13||165/70 R13 79T||165/70 R13||79T|
|R13||175/70 R13 82T||175/70 R13||82T|
|R14||165/65 R14 79T||165/65 R14||79T|
|R14||175/65 R14 82T||175/65 R14||82T|
|R14||185/60 R14 82H||185/60 R14||82H|
|R14||185/65 R14 85T||185/65 R14||85T|
|R14||185/70 R14 88H||185/70 R14||88H|
|R14||195/65 R14 89T||195/65 R14||89T|
|R14||195/70 R14 91T||195/70 R14||91T|
|R15||185/60 R15 84T||185/60 R15||84T|
|R15||185/65 R15 88H||185/65 R15||88H|
|R15||195/60 R15 87T||195/60 R15||87T|
|R15||195/65 R15 91T||195/65 R15||91T|
|R15||205/60 R15 91H||205/60 R15||91H|
|R15||215/65 R15 95T||215/65 R15||95T|
|R15||215/65 R15 96H||215/65 R15||96H|
|R15||215/75 R15 100S||215/75 R15||100S|
|R16||205/60 R16 92H||205/60 R16||92H|
|R16||215/60 R16 94H||215/60 R16||94H|
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H|
|R16||215/65 R16 98T||215/65 R16||98T|
|R16||225/60 R16 98H||225/60 R16||98H|
|R17||215/60 R17 95T||215/60 R17||95T|
|R17||215/65 R17 99T||215/65 R17||99T|
|R17||225/60 R17 98T||225/60 R17||98T|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H|
|R17||235/60 R17 102T||235/60 R17||102T|
|R18||225/60 R18 99H||225/60 R18||99H|
|R18||235/60 R18 102H||235/60 R18||102H|