- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Maxmiler Pro optimized the rolling resistance by having flat contour design to ensure less tire deformation during rotation under heavy payload. The result: lower fuel consumption due to reduced rolling resistance.
Features & Benefits:
- Reinforced new casing construction (Improves durability and robustness in the most toughest driving conditions);
- Flat tyre tread contour (Ensures a larger contact area with the ground, producing a higher wear volume and mileage, while also improving vehicle handling);
- New advanced tread compound (Provides a high level of wet performance, which is supported by the excellent tyre labeling rating);
- Modern pattern design (Provides a very low noise level, improving driver comfort and reducing environmental impact);
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial Maxmiler Pro
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial Maxmiler Pro Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Load range||Tread depth||Max load|
|R16||185/75 R16 104/102T||185/75 R16||104/102T||684.0||185||5.0 - 6.0||C||9.7||900/850|
|R16||195/60 R16 99/97H||195/60 R16||99/97H||640.0||195||5.5 - 6.5||C||10.7||775/730|
|R16||195/65 R16 104/102T||195/65 R16||104/102T||660.0||195||5.0 - 6.0||C||9.7||900/850|
|R16||195/75 R16 107/105R||195/75 R16||107/105R||698.0||195||5.0 - 6.0||C||10.2||975/925|
|R16||205/65 R16 107/105T||205/65 R16||107/105T||672.0||205||5.5 - 6.5||C||10.2||975/925|
|R16||205/75 R16 113/111R||205/75 R16||113/111R||714.0||205||5.5 - 6.5||C||10.2||1150/1090|
|R16||215/60 R16 103/101H||215/60 R16||103/101H||664.0||215||6.0 - 7.0||C||9.2||875/825|
|R16||215/65 R16 109/107T||215/65 R16||109/107T||686.0||215||6.0 - 7.0||C||10.2||1030/975|
|R16||215/70 R16 108/106T||215/70 R16||108/106T||708.0||215||6.0 - 7.0||C||10.2||1000/950|
|R16||215/75 R16 116/114R||215/75 R16||116/114R||728.0||215||5.5 - 7.0||C||10.2||1250/1180|
|R16||225/65 R16 112/110T||225/65 R16||112/110T||698.0||225||6.0 - 7.0||C||10.2||1120/1060|
|R16||235/65 R16 115/113R||235/65 R16||115/113R||712.0||235||6.5 - 7.5||C||10.6||1215/1150|