GT Radial Savero SUV
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2015
- Regions for sale: Canada, Europe, Russia+, Japan, Southeast Asia, Oceania
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about GT Radial Savero SUV. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
GT Radial Savero SUV is designed for on-road driving that suit modern SUV and urban crossover vehicles.
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves
- Geometrically optimized sipes
- Stiff circumferential ribs
- Stiff shoulder blocks
- Provide superior wet performance by rapid drainage & reduce aquaplanning
- Small tread blocks combination with lateral sipes to achieve low road rolling noise, and further improved wet grip performance
- Provide optimal braking, good directional and driving stability
- Provide cornering stabilty,excellent traction and braking and steering precision as well
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial / Savero SUV
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial / Savero SUV Sizes & Specifications
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H|
|R16||215/65 R16 98H||215/65 R16||98H|
|R16||215/65 R16 98S||215/65 R16||98S||
From 78.7, 1 offer
|R16||235/60 R16 100H||235/60 R16||100H|
|R16||265/70 R16 112H||265/70 R16||112H|
|R17||215/55 R17 94V||215/55 R17||94V|
|R17||215/60 R17 96H||215/60 R17||96H|
|R17||225/60 R17 99H||225/60 R17||99H|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H|
|R17||235/55 R17 99V||235/55 R17||99V|
|R17||235/65 R17 108V||235/65 R17||108V|
|R17||235/65 R17 108V XL||235/65 R17||108V||XL|
|R17||255/60 R17 106V||255/60 R17||106V|
|R17||265/65 R17 112H||265/65 R17||112H|
|R18||215/55 R18 99V XL||215/55 R18||99V||XL|
|R18||225/60 R18 100H||225/60 R18||100H|
|R18||235/55 R18 100V||235/55 R18||100V|
|R18||265/60 R18 110H||265/60 R18||110H|
Note! Have you driven on the GT Radial / Savero SUV tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the GT Radial / Savero SUV.