GT Radial Savero WT
Type: / Winter Nordic Winter
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2017
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about GT Radial Savero WT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Savero WT is a nonstuddable winter tire made specifically for SUVs and crossover vehicles.
- Different pitch design,uni-direction guiding pattern (Best wet handling).
- Flexural vertical grooves and slanting horizontal grooves, assist with edge grooves (Incomparable self-cleaning function).
- Special compound for snow tire (Perfect ice-snow driving performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial / Savero WT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial / Savero WT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max inflation pressure||Max load||Approved rim width||Tire weight||Tread depth||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R15||235/75 R15 105T||235/75 R15||105T|
|R16||225/70 R16 103T||225/70 R16||103T|
|R16||225/75 R16 104T||225/75 R16||104T||
From 121.8, 1 offer
|R16||235/70 R16 106T||235/70 R16||106T|
|R16||245/70 R16 107T||245/70 R16||107T|
|R16||245/75 R16 111T||245/75 R16||111T|
|R16||255/65 R16 109T||255/65 R16||109T|
|R16||255/70 R16 111T||255/70 R16||111T||
From 130.5, 1 offer
|R16||265/70 R16 112T||265/70 R16||112T||
From 154.6, 1 offer
|R17||245/65 R17 107T||245/65 R17||107T|
|R17||265/70 R17 115T||265/70 R17||115T|
|R17||275/60 R17 111T||275/60 R17||111T|
Note! Have you driven on the GT Radial / Savero WT tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the GT Radial / Savero WT.