- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The GT Radial WinterPro2 Sport carries the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) symbol for approved fitment in markets with laws governing winter tyre use.
- Design features include a scimitar shape directional profile with sharp edges for improved grip on snow and wet roads, and large shoulder blocks with multi T-bars for stability and a precise UHP handling experience;
- Ultra-wide grooves provide fast water evacuation for firm braking and optimised deep traction sipes deliver high performance snow traction and braking;
- A fine-tuned compound, profile and construction reduces rolling resistance for improved fuel saving, without any compromise in driving safety.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial / WinterPro 2 Sport
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)