TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 30
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
Designed specifically for winter road conditions.
Fashioned after the pattern of a polar bear’s footprint, the Winter I'cept evo’s excellent grip function maximizes snow, wet and dry performance. The use of an advanced new silica compound, 3D kerfs and asymmetrical patterning offers increased winter tire performance suitable for luxury premium and sports sedans.
- Three Longitudinal Grooves (Improved braking and handling performance by adopting 3D sipes that prevent sliding on ice and snow).
- Polar Bear Claw Groove (Introduced perfect winter performance taming icy and snowy roads).
- Auxiliary Internal Sipes (Maximize performance on ice and snow).
- Inside-to-outside Groove Design (Delivers a whole new level of stylistic perfection, with its optimized pitch design guaranteeing optimal driving experience).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Hankook Winter i*cept Evo W310
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 17 / 18 "
- 185 / 225 / 235 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Hankook Winter i*cept Evo W310 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||185/65 R15 88H||185/65 R15||88H|
|R17||235/55 R17 103V||235/55 R17||103V|
|R18||225/60 R18 104V||225/60 R18||104V|
|R18||235/40 R18 95V||235/40 R18||95V|
|R18||245/50 R18 100V||245/50 R18||100V|