- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Evolutionised to perform more.
Double the Advantage
- The iON evo pushes the limits of trade-offs to reach optimum performance. The iON evo is specifically tailored for electric vehicles, but also equipped with the best of both worlds.
Aced All Grades
Triple A rated in EU Tyre label
- The iON evo achieved a hat-trick in the EU Tyre label grade which is extremely exceptional in the tire industry, and especially first for an EV exclusive tire.
DRIVE IN PEACE
Noise Proof Technology
- Electric motors are almost soundless which eventually causes the driver to hear more noise from tyres. With the Hankook Sound AbsorberTM, the iON evo offers a quiet and pleasant ride in all speed ranges.
Minimised Tread Pattern Noise
Optimised Multi-Pitch Sequencing
- Tire noise can be drastically reduced by optimising the pitch sequence. The iON evo has optimised the number and size of pitches to listen more to what matters.
GO FURTHER FOR MORE EXPERIENCE
Even Tread Wear And Enhanced Mileage
- Battery weight makes electric vehicles up to 30% heavier than ICE vehicles, which frequently causes uneven wear on tyres. The iON evo is made of a compound specifically made for electric vehicles to evenly spread road pressure and extend tyre life in a healthier condition.
Extended Tread Life
- Composed with high-concentration silica and eco-friendly materials, the EVolution compound provides satisfactory mileage andfurther reduced rolling resistance.
Even Tread Wear
Optimised Ground Pressure Distribution
- Tires equipped on electric vehicles wear out approximately 20% faster with uneven wear than on ICE vehicles. Designed to spread the ground pressure evenly, the iON evo provides longer usage and less replacement.
CHARGE LESS, CRUISE MORE
- Hankook understands the concerns of loosing energy while driving Electric Vehicles. By reducing the rolling resistance, the battery lasts longer to drive a longer distance. A few miles can be crucial during an emergency.
Further Reduced Rolling Resistance
- The iON evo achieved the highest grade of LRR performance by applying an advanced compound and Hankook tire’s optimised curing technology which improves all parts of the tire equally.
Enhanced Cornering Stability
EV Contour Technology
- Tire stiffness is essential to be improved to bear the weight of electric vehicles. Hankook’s EV Contour Technology increases cornering stiffness by 10% to advance electric vehicle handling performance.
Improved Steering at High Speeds
Aramid Hybrid Reinforcement Belt
- A reinforcement belt mixed with the most advanced fiber, Aramid, is applied on the iON evo to improve steering performance and maintain an optimised shape during high-speed driving.
Extended Shoulder Blocks with Optimised Rigidity
- To prevent slippage caused by the high torque of electric vehicles, the pattern block rigidity is optimised with extended outside shoulder blocks for maximum road contact.
GRIP MAINTAINED IN THE RAIN
Enhanced Wet Grip
- By achieving grade A in the EU tyre labelling wet grip item for all available sizes, the iON evo provides guaranteed wet performance without missing noise reduction to maximize driving pleasure.
Wet Performance without missing Noise Reduction
Expanding Lateral Grooves
- The lateral grooves are designed narrower on the inside to reduce air-pumping noise, and wider on the outside to secure wet performance. This is another double advantage of the iON evo.
Optimised Groove Size
- To prevent groove resonance while driving, the iON evo has optimised the size of grooves. Expanding the 2 grooves on the inside wider has also improved drainage performance.
Hankook iON evo SUV Latest News
Feb 24, 2023Video
Hankook iON Evo
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Hankook / iON evo SUV
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 "
- 235 / 245 / 255 / 275 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Hankook / iON evo SUV Sizes & Specifications
|R18||235/65 R18 110V XL||235/65 R18||110V||XL||XL|
|R19||235/55 R19 105Y XL||235/55 R19||105Y||XL||XL|
|R19||235/60 R19 107V XL||235/60 R19||107V||XL||XL|
|R20||245/50 R20 105V XL||245/50 R20||105V||XL||XL|
|R20||255/40 R20 101W XL||255/40 R20||101W||XL||XL|
|R20||255/45 R20 105Y XL||255/45 R20||105Y||XL||XL|
|R20||285/45 R20 112H XL||285/45 R20||112H||XL||XL|
|R21||255/35 R21 98W XL||255/35 R21||98W||XL||XL|
|R21||255/45 R21 106Y XL||255/45 R21||106Y||XL||XL|
|R21||275/35 R21 103Y XL||275/35 R21||103Y||XL||XL|
|R21||295/40 R21 111Y XL||295/40 R21||111Y||XL||XL|
|R22||255/40 R22 103V XL||255/40 R22||103V||XL||XL|
|R22||285/35 R22 106W XL||285/35 R22||106W||XL||XL|
|R22||295/35 R22 108Y XL||295/35 R22||108Y||XL||XL|
Questions and Answers
Feb 24, 2023Video
Hankook iON Evo