- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 13:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
European style for best performance. Kinergy EX is the combination of technology and design that offers drivers impressive vehicle fuel efficiency and outstanding performance.
- High dispersion silica compound provide excellent ride, noise performances & lower rolling resistance.
- Wide 2 steel belt provides optimised foot shape & improved handling performance.
- Sidewall reinforced by super high turn up carcass line. Enhanced sidewall provides superior protection abilities form the impact damages.
- High-hardness bead filler ensures enhanced handling and steering response.
- Strong bead wire provides improved uniformity and durability.
- High stiffness protector shape compound protect the rim surface from the various impacts.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Hankook / Kinergy EX H308
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 "
- 175 / 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Hankook / Kinergy EX H308 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Rolling resistance||Load range||Static loaded radius||Tread depth||Overall width||Measured rim width||Price|
|R14||195/70 R14 91||195/70 R14||91|
|R15||175/60 R15 81H||175/60 R15||81H|
|R15||175/65 R15 84H||175/65 R15||84H|
|R16||195/60 R16 89H||195/60 R16||89H|