Hankook Ventus S1 evo3 EV K127E
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page: unknown
- This tire replaced Hankook / Ventus S1 evo3 K127
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Porsche Taycan I [2020 .. 2023]
- • Audi e-tron GT [2020 .. 2023]
- • Volkswagen ID.4 [2020 .. 2023]
- • Porsche Taycan I [2020 .. 2023]
- • Audi Q4 Sportback [2022 .. 2023]
- • Audi Q4 [2022 .. 2023]
- • Toyota bZ4X EA10 [2022 .. 2024]
- • Tesla Model Y [2020 .. 2024]
- • Volkswagen ID. Buzz [2022 .. 2024]
- • Skoda Enyaq iV I (NY) [2020 .. 2024]
- Year Released: 2020 New
- Regions for sale: Europe
Hankook Ventus S1 evo3 EV K127E is an ultra-high-performance summer tire that ensures a high level of driving safety for the speed-happy owners of sports EV’s. The stylish asymmetric design, as well as crisp steering response and long tread life, along with the excellent traction both in the wet and in the dry, make the perfect match for the V speed index and higher.
The summer tire Hankook Ventus S1 evo3 EV K127E got the asymmetric tread pattern that was developed on the basis of the passenger-car tire model Ventus S1 evo3 К127. Due to optimization, its central section was focused on increasing the efficiency of water evacuation from the contact patch while driving on wet pavement, while the outer side was designed to increase lateral stability. The road holding ability, as well as the crispness and preciseness of the steering response is also ensured by wide ribs. In addition, by reinforcing the breaker-strip ply with aramid fibers, the engineers modified the inner construction of the Hankook K127E Ventus S1 evo3 EV, which was done to maximize traction at the beginning of the movement, since the maximum torque of EV’s comes immediately after you turn on the engine. It is note that the Ventus S1 evo3 EV tires have been picked as OEM for the fully electric 4-door coupes Porsche Taycan, which is evidenced by the “NF0” sign on the tires’ sidewalls.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Hankook / Ventus S1 evo3 EV K127E
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 225 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Hankook / Ventus S1 evo3 EV K127E Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Revs per mile||Overall width||Static loaded radius||Load range||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Sidewall styling||Tread width||Price|
|R19||225/55 R19 103Y XL||225/55 R19||103Y||XL||XL||340/A/A|
|R19||275/45 R19 108Y XL||275/45 R19||108Y||XL||XL||340/A/A|
Note! Have you driven on the Hankook / Ventus S1 evo3 EV K127E tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Hankook / Ventus S1 evo3 EV K127E.